10/7/20 – We are still on track for January/February litters. A few of the families who were in place for these litters have opted out, leaving only two spots accounted for, which is good news to people looking to get a puppy.
If you are interested in obtaining a puppy in January/February, please fill out the “contact us” section so I can get you added to the contact list. We will begin taking deposits for January’s litters in late December or early January.
8/12/20 – Just wanted to post a fresh update. Thank you to everyone who participated in the selections for our current litters. We wound up having a great deal of interest, where we received more deposits than puppies. Five families, who placed deposits for the current litters, but were not able to get a puppy this go-around, have all opted to move their deposits to the upcoming litters. This means the first five positions will already be accounted for on the first 2 litters of 2021, expected in middle January to early February. Thanks everyone!
6/26/20 – Thank you to everyone who inquired about puppies from the upcoming litters. I’m sorry to say our waiting list is full (very full) and there is no room for additional names at this time I will make the announcement if anything changes. The next expected litters will be in February, 2021. Thanks everyone for your support!
6/3/20 – Dixie and Ginger have completed their heat cycles. We anticipate two litters in mid to late July from these two. We are very excited and will update the website as we get closer with pregnancy confirmations.
If you were interested please fill out the “contact us” section so I can add you to the contact list
** These will be the last two litters at the $850 price point. Due to increased overhead, we are forced to move to $950 starting Fall 2020
4/27/20 – we have received the maximum number of preliminary deposits for the upcoming litters. Thank you to everyone who made the decision to get a puppy from us. We are beyond thankful you chose us to go through this process with you. Stay tuned to the Big Lake Goldens Facebook page for photos and videos as we get closer!
4/7/20 – We are expecting two litters to be born on May 10th (Zoey) and May 17th (Riley). I have begun accepting names for the contact list. Those on the contact list will have first right of refusal on puppy deposits. If, after 72 hours, not all puppies are spoken for, I will make the announcement on the Big Lake Goldens Facebook page so the general public can place deposits on the remaining puppies. All non-refundable deposits are $250 and will be applied towards the purchase price ($850) of the puppy.
If you are interested in being placed on the contact list, please fill out the information on the “contact us” section.
3/12/20- Jax and Zoey are mating this week. Puppies will be available in about 8-9 weeks. As soon as pregnancy is confirmed, I will be accepting deposits.